Now, you can transfer all your information from one phone to another without any issues. Even if you want to transfer data from iPhone to and Android, it is all possible when you download Copy My Data.
How do you transfer your data?
It is very easy to learn how to use the app. In a few quick steps, you will be able to transfer all your information from one device to another. The process will be fast and smooth. It’s as simple as one, two, three.
So follow this guide and you’ll be on your way. To be honest, it’s so simple, that you might not even need instructions to show you how it’s done. However, we think it is useful to understand the application before downloading. Just in case you feel hesitant to download it.
- First, you’ll need to download the app even to get started. So click on the download link and install Copy My Data on your device. You’ll also need to download the app to the device you’re transferring data to as well.
- Now that you have the app on both devices, you will need to open the app from each side.
- You will need to allow permissions from different apps to transfer data. Your information cannot be transferred if access is not granted to copy and withdraw it. Logical isn’t it?
- Now, select “Next” on both your mobile phones.
- Next, select “To or from another device via WiFi” from both devices.
- Now, from the second mobile, you will need to select “Copy data from selected device”.
- You will see your 4-digit PIN as your first mobile phone. For security reasons, you will need to enter this PIN on the second device before any data is transferred. So, get ready and get ready to start the data transfer process. Type the PIN on the second device now.
- You can transfer the following information from one device to another:
- camera photos
- camera video
- Select whatever, if not all the information you wish to copy and drag from device to device. It’s not a lot of information, but it’s enough for someone starting over on a new device. You can always download old apps again at any time.
- Select “Next” on your first mobile phone to start the transfer process.
- You will get a message from both phones/mobile devices. The first say “move data”, the other says “copy data”. The whole process will take a few minutes while all the information is collected, copied and distributed. So go ahead and have a cup of tea, grab a snack, or watch a video while you wait.
And that’s it! Once the process is complete, go ahead and check the second device to see if the transfer was successful. If you follow the procedures step by step, then all the data should be where it is supposed to be. If not, you may need to go back to the steps again and see what you did wrong.
Copy My Data APK Free Download
Download Copy My Data APK if you want to get small benefits from the included app. First, the download size is compressed and easy to install, while saving data.
So, download the app for both Android and iPhone now.